torek, 16. oktober 2007

About me

Hi. My name is Uroš and I come From a small settlement of Podklopca near Bovec in North-West part of Slovenia. I´m 20 years old and I have two brothers, one younger and one older. I study Mechatronics on Technical School Center in Nova Gorica. In my free time I like walking in nature, taking photos of it and going out with friends. I like animals since I was a child, so we have a big dog at home. I don´t like sports very much, but I adore mountains so if I have time, I go walking in mountains. When it rains and I have to stay at home, I like to read a good book, listen to music (rock music) or play computer games. But sometimes I go walking even if it rains.

4 komentarji:

Saša pravi ...

Great! Post some photos for us. There are so many beautiful spots around Bovec. What was the movie they were filming there this summer?

Jarc pravi ...

Hi Uroš! Do you like do the cha-cha?=))

robida pravi ...

hello how are you I am fany

erce pravi ...

Hello Žwiki.
Yes it is!! Come sometimes to visit me! I will show it to you.