petek, 26. oktober 2007

My Settlement

I live in settlement which name is Podklopca. It lies 5 Km away from Bovec in Bovec valley, near famous Soča river and waterfall Boka, which is only 400m away from my house. There are 14 houses and 45 inhabitants in these settlement. My uncle have a restaurant with many different tipes of food. The restaurants name is Žvikar and lies close by road to Bovec. There are beautiful hills and mountains around my house. Their names are Rombon, Svinjak kobariški Stol and Polovnik. In the history, there was World War I in Bovec valley so you can still see remainings of these war. I have some weapons from these war at home too, because these is our history and we must not forget it. However Bovec valley is very interesting for tourists, because they can do rafting, canyoning, climbing, cycling and many more. The Americans were filming the new part of Narnia these summer and it was very interesting to see how they do it (I was watching them from the hill because they didn´t let us in). They choose Bovec valley because of the river Soča, which have green-blue colour. Bovec valley is very beautiful in autumn. You should come and see it by yourself. You wont be disappointed.

1 komentar:

Jarc pravi ...

Hello Uroš!!
Do you ever swim in Boka? What is Boka like? Is it profound?
I remember in summer,were people from hollywood recording a film...Did you see how were they recording it??
Do you know when will the film come out?
See you in the school!

Bye