sreda, 12. december 2007

Me and Photography

My hobby is photography. I like taking photos of different things. I very enjoy photographing nature and animals, because there are so many motives. But if you want to take a good photo you must know some photography basics. I learned many things from books and magazines and I also get some advices from a photographer that I met on holidays. It is not just like pressing the trigger. Your success don't depend just on your camera. You must find the perfect light and place to take the perfect photography. I now use CANON Power Shot S3 compact camera, but I hope that I will soon buy a new D-SLR (Digital - Single Lens Reflection) camera. These cameras are professional, so I want to leave compact cameras and start with ''real'' photography equipment.

These is my current compact camera
CANON Power Shot S3.















And these is D-SLR camera that I am planing to buy.


If you are buying a new camera but you don't know what to look for, ore you just want to know how digital camera works, you can look on these site to find out:

http://www.howstuffworks.com


1 komentar:

bili pravi ...

I think we share the same wish...heheh ;) but when they're so damn expensive!! anyhow...I hope you get one soon...;) enjoy the rest of this year...not much left...;)