četrtek, 3. januar 2008

A picture from Me

These picture was taken in autumn 2007 near my home. I was going for a walk and as usual I had my camera with me. The sun was going down and I was in shade of a hill. But there was still sunshine on other mountains. I found a puddle, because it was raining a day before, and it was nice clearly sky. So here it is: a perfect spot to do a good picture. All I had to do was to took my camera and make a shoot. Of course the picture was a little bit corrected in Photoshop, but just a little, and here it is.

When you want to photograph but you don't find a motive just open your eyes, because everything is interesting for photographer, even those things that you use every day. Just
let your imagination work and results will be amazing :) .

Ni komentarjev: